Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has been prepared in accordance with the journal's Instructions for Authors and follows all the journals' policy requirements.
- All co-authors must be included at the time of submission with valid e-mail addresses.
- No part of the manuscript has been, or will be, published elsewhere nor is under consideration for publication elsewhere.
Section - Water and Wastewater Treatment
The section “Water and Wastewater Treatment“ (http://www.ijesd.org/list-145-1.html#1) is aimed to provide a platform for scientists, managers and engineers to present and discuss the monitoring, characterization, handling, prevention, and reuse of wastewater. The topics include but not limited to:
• water pollution monitoring and control
• wastewater treatment processes
• wastewater treatment technology
• wastewater treatment plants
• water reclamation and reuse
Section - Air Pollution and Control
The Section “Air Pollution and Control” (http://www.ijesd.org/list-145-1.html#2) is aimed to provide a platform for scientists, engineers and public health officials or policy makers to present and discuss the monitoring, characterization, handling, prevention of air pollution. The topics include but not limited to:
• air quality monitoring and management
• air pollution emissions
• indoor air quality control
• air pollution forecasting and modelling
• air pollution measurement
• air pollution climatology
• interaction between pollutants
• air quality, atmosphere & health
• policy and regulation
For articles published in IJESD, copyright will be retained by the authors. Articles are licensed under an open access Creative Commons CC BY 4.0 license, which means all papers can be downloaded, shared, and reused without restriction, as long as the original authors are properly cited. These conditions allow for maximum use and exposure of the work, while ensuring that the authors receive proper credit.
In exceptional circumstances articles may be licensed differently. If you have specific condition (such as one linked to funding) that does not allow this license, please mention this to the editorial office of the journal at submission.
Permissions for Reproducing Published Material in Your Work
Authors are responsible for obtaining permission to reproduce any published material (figures, schemes, tables or any extract of a text) which does not fall into the public domain, or for which they do not hold the copyright. Permission should be requested by the authors from the copyright holder (usually the Publisher, please refer to the imprint of the individual publications to identify the copyright holder).
The copyright holder may give you instructions on the form of acknowledgement to be followed; otherwise follow the style: "Reproduced with permission from [author], [journal title]; published by [publisher], [year], [reference number].” at the end of the caption of the Table or Figure. In order to avoid unnecessary delays in the publication process, authors should start obtaining permissions as early as possible. When submitting your article, please upload the permission together with the rest of your files.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.