Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has been prepared in accordance with the journal's Instructions for Authors and follows all the journals' policy requirements.
- All authors are listed, each author has participated sufficiently in the work to take public responsibility for the content or part of it, and each author has approved the final version of the manuscript.
- No part of the manuscript has been, or will be, published elsewhere nor is under consideration for publication elsewhere.
- The submitted paper contains no proprietary material unprotected by patent or patent application.
- The submitted paper contains no plagiarism/copying and fraudulent data.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.