Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has been prepared in accordance with the journal's Instructions for Authors and follows all the journals's policy requirements.
- All authors are listed, each author has participated sufficiently in the work to take public responsibility for the content or part of it, and each author has approved the final version of the manuscirpt.
- No part of the manuscript has been, or will be, published elsewhere nor is under consideration for publication elsewhere.
IJTEF publishes the authors' articles under a Creative Commons attribution-noncommerical license CC BY-NC-ND 4.0. Users of the author's published article are free to use, distribute, reproduce, and create adapted works using the published paper, but only where the use is for non-commercial purposes and IJTEF and the author are properly attributed. IJTEF are entitled to manage permissions for commercial use of the author's published paper.
Authors sign an copyright transfer agreement, where authors have copyright but license exclusive rights in their article to IJTEF, but retain the right to:
• Share their article for Personal Use, Internal Institutional Use and Scholarly Sharing purposes, under the condition that it contains the DOI link to the version of record on IJTEF, and all references to where this article has been published.
• Retain patent, trademark and other intellectual property rights.
• Proper attribution and credit for the published work.
IJTEF is granted the rights to:
• Publish and distribute an article, and to grant rights to others, including for commercial purposes.
• Apply the relevant third party user license.
• Provide the article in all forms and media so the article can be used on the latest technology even after publication.
• Enforce the rights in the article, on behalf of an author, against third parties, for example in the case of plagiarism or copyright infringement.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.