IJIET is an open access journal which focous on publishing original and peer reviewed research papers on all aspects of state-of-the-art Information and Education Technology.
International Journal of Machine Learning and Computing is an open access journal which focuses on publishing original and peer reviewed research papers on all aspects of environmental science and development.
This system will select qualified conference papers to be published in SCOPUS journal, it will be used for internal only.
Journal of Image and Graphics aims to publish original, previously unpublished, research, reviews, communication, plus case studies and short research notes, on both applied and theoretical aspects in imaging and graphics research.
Journal of Advances in Information Technology is a scientific open access journal which focuses on empirical research results and critical analysis of technology development, use, management and impacts in information technology. Our aim is to publish experimental and theoretical results in strategy, infrastructure, human resources, system development and implementation, IT risk, IT management, data science, communications, technology development and futures, national policies and standards, software engineering, etc. In particular, we encourage a multidisciplinary/convergent approach based on the following broadly based branches of computer science for the application areas highlighted below:
· Computational Biology, Biomedicine, Bio-informatics and Biometrics
· Advances in AI and Soft Computing
· Learning and Evolutionary Computing, Evolutionary Algorithm, Genetic Algorithms
· Cognitive Science, Mathematical Linguistics
· Computational Intelligence, Neuroscience, Intelligent Systems and Agent
· Expert systems & Decision Making
· Neural Networks, Fuzzy Logic, Reasoning
· Chaos Theory, Dynamical Systems
· Information and Knowledge
· DNA Computing
· Quantum Computing
· Natural Computing
· Language and Search Engine, Information Retrieval
· Information Security
· Data Engineering, Database, Data Mining, Data Warehouse, Data Fusion
· Digital Library
· Pervasive Computing
· Non-technical but relevant topics such as Information Policy, Ethics and Legal issues as appropriate.
IJMERR is a scholarly peer-reviewed international scientific journal published bimonthly, focusing on theories, systems, methods, algorithms and applications in mechanical engineering and robotics.
Journal of Communications is a scholarly peer-reviewed international scientific journal published monthly, focusing on theories, systems, methods, algorithms and applications in communications.
IJEETC invites original, previously unpublished, research, survey and tutorial papers, plus case studies and short research notes, on both applied and theoretical aspects of electrical and electronic engineering & telecommunications.